Allegheny County Courthouse
Ornament Details
Allegheny County Courthouse
Item Name
Allegheny County Courthouse
Item #
01-11
Price/ea
$10.95
$9.95 (10 - 29)
$8.95 (30-59 Call before Ordering)
$7.95 (60-99 Call before Ordering)
Average Rating

History & Design

The Allegheny County Courthouse is located on Grant Street between Fifth and Forbes Avenues, and has an extensive history. With construction starting in 1884, the courthouse was finally finished in 1886, with Henry Hobson Richardson as the architect. Sadly, Richardson passed away before the building was finished. However, his artistic genius is forever remembered with the beautiful design of the courthouse. Featuring an interior courtyard and large granite blocks, visitors are even able to see a large arch that was connected to the former prison, known as "The Bridge Sighs".

 

This ornament makes the perfect gift for anyone who is a Pittsburgh history buff and adds a homey touch to any Christmas tree.

Quantity
 
Related Items
Ornament Hanger
OD-02
Make that one extraordinary ornament stand out.
$3.99

Ornament Stand in Gold
OD-01G
A great way to display an ornament on a table or mantle.
$1.29

Gold Foil Box 3-3/8" Inlay
GB-01
This is the perfect box for that special ornament in your collection.
$6.99

The Allegheny County Courthouse is located on Grant Street…

1420 Termon Avenue   ::   Pittsburgh, PA 15212   ::   TOLL FREE 800-231-4788   ::   412-761-4788   ::   FAX 412-761-4706   ::   Info@TomPollardDesigns.com

Powered by CME Websites {Code Media Essentials}